Making Conservation Beautiful
A great way to add to the cost-effectiveness of your home is by adding landscaping. Planting trees, shrubs, vines, grasses, and hedges could be the best answer. In fact, landscaping may be your best long-term investment for reducing heating and cooling costs, while also bringing other improvements to your community.
Benefits of Well-Designed Landscapes
- Cut you summer and winter energy costs dramatically
- Protect your home from winter wind and summer sun
- Reduce consumption of water, pesticides, and fuel for landscaping and lawn maintenance
- Help control noise and air pollution.
Site lighting with full cut off fixtures, light level sensors, and high efficiency fixtures
- Reduce green waste hauling with onsite composting and chipping